Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dylan on the Hill

Keeping in mind that I was playing with my camera,and therefore got a ton of pictures.
Lots of them seem to be of Dylan.
Who thoroughly enjoyed it.  I love the feet in the air!
Close up!
I don't know what he is talking about here, but it looks pretty serious.
It was hard work getting up the hill!  (Love the cowboy boots)
Last three pictures of the hill, I promise! 
A study in photography: What happens next?


I'll give you a hint:  It took her practically new pair of jeans, and the one and only pair without a hole in the knee, and turned them into pants just like all the others...  *Sigh*

3 cool people read this:

Becca said...

Cute pictures!! What kind of zoom do you have for your camera again?? And I'm glad to know that Spencer is not the only kid who sometimes has no jeans that don't have holes in the knees.... These kids. :)

K Thompson said...

Love your camera! You really ARE getting some great shots. How in the world do you choose which ones to put on the blog? By the Way, I'm betting that Kaitlyn won't have any holes in her knees - differences in two kids. That Kari is amazing. I always wished I was more like her. I'm more like Kaitlyn "sigh".

Dan and Laura said...

But did her knee bleed? ;) That's a really cute boy you have there too!