Monday, April 22, 2013

Saturday - The Hill

Friday afternoon, I picked the girls up from school, and we left to drive north.  It ended up being a longer trip than we had intended, with details which I will not bore you with.  We arrived at our destination in VA about 4:30 Saturday morning.  We took a small nap, and then mostly just hung out and recovered that day.  At one point, however, it became imperative that we get the children out of the house, and my SIL suggested the kids take advantage of the hill in her cul de sac.  Feel free to scroll through the pictures and see what the kids thought of it.




I think he may have liked it....
This was my first real experience with my camera, and I took my SIL's advice and put it on the sport setting and took gazillions of pictures.  Prepare to be photo overloaded!

4 cool people read this:

K Thompson said...

You got some good ones there girl! Oh those cute faces!!!

Becca said...

haha! He is totally loving that!! Great pictures! :)

Shauna said...

The house I grew up in had a driveway like that; we rode all kinds of things down the hill full speed. Only one set of stitches and one concussion; which is pretty good considering the number of year, kids, and rides total!

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

That hill looks like such a blast, and the pix from your new camera look great! I'll have to try the sport setting...