Dylan has hit the big 9 months. We had his check up and he got a bill of clean health. He now waves, claps, and has started pulling up on things. I love that he is still young enough that when he lays on his back (which is few and far in between now) he still pulls his legs up and plays with his feet together. He is a little monkey :)
He is my best cuddler. He will generally sit on your lap for quite a while before getting wiggly and needing to be down.
I love that he is also a face cuddler. When he first wakes up, puts his cheek on my cheek and just stays that way for a few minutes. The other night, at our 4:30 am feeding, I think he was kinda deliriously tired because he put his forehead on my forehead and just patted my cheeks and pulled at my mouth for a bit. I love that he is so cuddly!
He is also completely different than the girls. He always goes for the same bus toy and blocks when they are on the floor.
He has already grown out of his infant car seat, and has been wearing 12 month clothes since before Thanksgiving. Yes, he is a tank. Weighing in at 22 lbs 8 oz and 29 in tall, he is a big kid. However, he has actually slowed down a bit. He is only in the 75th percentiles now. (For those of you who don't speak pediatrician-ese, that means he is bigger than 75 percent of boys his age).
He is also my best nurser. He is fast, but not easily distracted, and he still seems to enjoy it. Kaitlyn, by this time, was too easily caught up in all the things around her, and attempted several times to take my nipple off as she turned her head to look at something.
Also, he is a break dancer in his spare time. He has gone from this:
To full on hands and knees crawling (most of the time).
I do love that chunk of love and I am super glad he is my boy :)
4 cool people read this:
i love it! that video is the cutest.
Okay, NO, I adore the way he does the worm.
He is STRONG to be able to worm like that! Very cute! I need a cuddler baby!
CHUNCK OF LOVE!!! ;) That is amazing to watch him do that, so cool you got it on video, he will enjoy that in a few years.
Post a Comment