Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Avatar

Hubby and I went to see Avatar over the Christmas break. It is true, I was mostly going to make hubby happy, and to sit next to him. But, how often would I have a free babysitter with whom I trust so much? However, I was pleasantly surprised. True, there is a bit of a tree hugger theme to it, but it wasn't so much the main point. It was just part of the story. And, lest I ruin it for anyone, it actually did have a happy ending. We are even thinking about going back and seeing it in 3d (we didn't thanks to a certain sister in law, who I love dearly, but who gets motion sick in 3d movies...) So, would I recommend it? Yes, I think so :)

1 cool people read this:

Laura said...

I definitely want to see this movie! I can understand the 3D nausea thing.