I have a 5 year old!!! Kari is such a sweet fun girl! She amazes me how fast she is growing and how smart she is. One day, I hope she is/marries a millionaire, so she can take care of me in my old age. As of now, however, I guess I should be thankful she is only turning 5. She is my New Years Eve Baby, and will only ever have super fun parties for the rest of her life :) This year, being that we were at Pa's house, we had a fun birthday with the fam (with fireworks provided by uncle Greg). I got out of throwing her a birthday party because she consented to counting the fact that she had multiple guests there as her "party". Following are pictures of the loverly presents she got :)
Monday, January 11, 2010
The presents
Opening the first present from Donnie and Catherine.
Note the excitement please :)
everyday now if it is her birthday. Aaaaaaaand it starts :)
both of these pictures. They are so cute!
Aunt Stacy got her a jewelry box. She wasn't really sure what it was at this point, but she has since moved it to the place of honor on her dresser and placed all her most valuable plastic necklaces in it... The fake plastic ones go in the dress up box ;)
Ooooooh, thats what it is. Nooooow I get it :)
She calls the Aqua Doodle a Doodle Doodle. :) Love that she can refill the water pen by herself, and that messes are kept to a minimum (notice I didn't say they didn't exist...) Also, I know the light kinda washes her out in this picture, but I think it makes her eyes look lovely :)
She got a makeup kit also. I am super thrilled about this one. {Wink, Wink}
This is the following day. Make up applied by the one and only makeup artist, Kari! Hubby says she looks like a two bit h.... er, fabulous little blushing child :)

We have already had several disagreements over who gets which
net, or which butterfly. Needless to say, she has used it alot :)
And this present. This present we almost forgot to give to her, because we didn't wrap it and left it on the porch. Hence the reason she is in her pjs already. A scooter!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 cool people read this:
Now that looks like a great haul for a 5YO!
SO fun! Ugh. make up...
Post a Comment