The girls have been really great lately. They wake up. Daddy give them their juice cups (that mommy often prepares after her 5 am feeding with Dylan). Then, they will cuddle up on the couch with a blanket and watch a Disney cartoon. Mommy, meanwhile, gets to sleep in for a bit more until Dylan wakes up. It is great! Kari keeps Kaitlyn in line (which is great, because I don't trust that girl any farther than I can throw her, which is quite far considering she is a pixie). The other day I came down to this. It was too cute to pass up. :)
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 cool people read this:
Their messy bed heads are the best! Oh, and the fact that they are good buddies isn't bad either! :)
That is so cute! :)
I liked your earlier post too about yogurt. My daughter hates the chunks, so far my son doesn't seem to mind. So funny. I think I prefer no chunks.
that is so adorable
For the life of me, I cannot figure out what they are watching. It looks like an evil mad scientist carrot in his lab making a potion :) The only thing that would've made this any cuter is if we saw some little butt cracks. Don't ask me why! :-D
What good girls. Many was the time when you girls let you mom rest, too. Gotta love those alpha waves... Brings back memories...
Post a Comment