Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Flower

The girls are still eating breakfast, so I thought I would use the time productively. Today the lively breakfast conversation has been about yogurt flavors. Kari has "strawberry and raspberry and blueberry" flavored yogurt.
"No Kari, it is actually mixed berry flavor. "
"Yeah Kaitlyn. It is mixed up berry."
"Kaitlyn, what flavor do you have?"
Looking at the picture on the front of her yogurt "fwow-er."
"Actually Kaitlyn, I think yours is vanilla."
"No, is fwow- er".

Well, ok, who am I to argue? I bring this up to illustrate a difference in my girls. Kari is chunky. Kaitlyn is smooth. Kari likes to excavate the berries buried in her yogurt and announce each one to me as she chews it. "Look mom. This one is a raspberry because it is red." (When she is eating strawberry banana :) Kaitlyn, on the other hand, says she "chokes" when she finds chunks. So, I have put a small poll on the side of my blog, and I am interested, in a purely academical kinda way, how you prefer your yogurt? Chunky or chunk-less. And lest you fear you will be judged on your yogurt preferences, and thus be shunned for life, the poll is completely anonymous. :)

Me? I am a chunk-less kinda girl :)

3 cool people read this:

Alyson said...

I'm (1) a grown up, who (2) likes fruit, and it still kind of used to make me gag in yogurt back when I used to eat yogurt.

Laura said...

I have NEVER liked fruit chunks. It's a texture think for me. Chunky peanut butter is great though. :) It's fun to see how different they are!

Mickellerox said...

I'm a chunk fan myself. I especially love chunks of cherries in things! I AM a fwower fan as well though. Love you and your girls (and your boys :)