After we spent all day on horses, we (somewhat uncomfortably after riding that long) rode for a few more hours in the car and made our pilgrimage to Nana and Pop's house. To tell you how much my children loved it there, Kaitlyn asks daily when we will be going back.
No joke. Its getting a little old :p
What did we do what there, you ask? (Because I know you were going to ask that) Multiple things. Umpteen things. A gazillion things! But, mostly, we hung out together and let the kids play in the back yard. It was like their own little safe world out there. They loved it, I loved it.... We were both in a mostly mosquito free heaven.
First, follow this sequence of pictures, and tell me if you can guess what he is going to do...

Love that cute face :)



Well, didja guess? Didja? Didja?!?!

He loved going down the slide. And as long as I had Pop out there to follow him around, I loved him going down the slide too :) Life is so much better when you can sit on the screened in porch and have someone else chase your kids, don't you think? :)

Doah! Little bit of traffic at the end of the road.
Looks like it got a little bit congested. :)

I love his completely oblivious dimpled grin. I mean, seriously, this kid has no idea he is about to be pelted in the back of his knees by his cousin and older sister.

Cheese!


Kari is such a good helper. I think she really enjoyed this.
My turn!!!
This is one of those classic moments. Pop taught him to do this, and the kids loved it....
Where's Bob Saget and my $10,000 when you need him?!?!
4 cool people read this:
Wow. Suddenly tiny little D-dawg looks so much like your daddy did as a little boy. Seriously; if your parents have little boy pics of your dad, check them out. Otherwise, ask Gma and Gpa next time you visit to dig some out.
I agree- there's something about Dylan that looks SO familiar! :) Too bad the Nana and Pop probably don't like having them there... ;) So FUN! I love the sippy cups too.
Such cute pictures! They love that slide! :) And I agree when you have grandparents around to run around with the kids and you can relax on the porch it is great. :)
Cute cheeses from your girls. And Dylan's cankles look DELICIOUS!
Post a Comment