Friday, October 15, 2010

Biker babes

Hubby has had a thing for motorcycles. And it was a blessing when we only had one car, and when he was going to school. Parking at the university was also much much much better for a motorcycle than it was for a car. We have assorted pictures of Kari on previous motorcycles of hubby's. But, for some reason, none of Kaitlyn. And I could tell you why we don't have any of Dylan... Cuz, the motorcycle has been out of commission for a bit.
Hubby got out the current model to work on it a bit the other day, and Kari the elephant (that child never forgets) immediately asked if she could ride it like she had before.
What one child does, the others must also.

3 cool people read this:

Laura said...

I love all those biker babes! Where are their helmets? Looks like they were going pretty fast. :)

Alyson said...

They're just too cute :)

Mickellerox said...

Oh, they are ever so adorable. I can't imagine 3 cuter things on a motorcycle. It cannot be done! I love when you get all 3 of them together in pics :) Love love love.