Last time it worked out. This time, not so much. But, here are links to Dylan's cute pictures... I think, if you click on them, you can see them.
Image Center - Olan Mills Portrait Studios
Image Center - Olan Mills Portrait Studios
Image Center - Olan Mills Portrait Studios
Image Center - Olan Mills Portrait Studios
Image Center - Olan Mills Portrait Studios
Image Center - Olan Mills Portrait Studios
Image Center - Olan Mills Portrait Studios
Image Center - Olan Mills Portrait Studios
Image Center - Olan Mills Portrait Studios
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Dylan's 18 month pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 cool people read this:
great pics, what a cutie!
You got a heartbreaker on your hands!! :) So adorable.
Holy crap that kid is growing up fast!
Totally adorable.
A few observations besides the incredible cuteness thereof- His hair looks lighter than most of your blog pictures, how did you get him to smile so much, and I love his dimples! Awesome!
Aww! He is such a stud! Great pics! I can't believe how big he's getting. Dang, it goes by too fast!
He is so flippin' cute! That very first photo is my favorite. I see bits of you and Jonathan and Dad and Uncle Kevin and Justin in his expression and eyes. So...uh.... way to mix up that DNA! :)
Post a Comment