Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kaitlyn's horsey :)

I don't think I can get enough pictures of this child smiling.
While on a horse.

Because that would just be illogical :)

This is a picture of her, by herself in the small arena. We determined she wasn't quite ready to do it by herself, but it was a great confidence booster for her.
She rode with me out on the land, but then her Super Fabulous Aunt
was nice enough to walk her around the arena.
And around.
And around.
*Please forgive me Super Fabulous Aunt, for putting up this picture. But, I just can't help myself.... it is so cute :) Also, for the record, I am pretty sure you are smiling at your own child, not me.... :)*

In motion. In case you needed it :)


2 cool people read this:

Laura said...

Definitely perma-grin! How fun for her!

Mickellerox said...

Yee haw!