I have been out of town for a bit. We usually go to Pa's where he lives in the back woods and doesn't have Internet. So, I have been saving up :)
without me noticing (No really, it is huge! I must have been in the other room) and managed to get a 4 year old to keep a secret (also a major accomplishment) for a whole 12 hours. When I got out of the shower, Kari (and Kaitlyn and Dylan) surprised me with this balloon (which does in fact sing "You are my Sunshine" when you hit it... which incidentally Kaitlyn found great... I did not :) a card (which Kari signed herself), a bag of candy and a container of whoppers (my current favorite). I was also recognize in our little branch for having the youngest child (Dylan was 7 weeks at the time). Yay for mothers everywhere! I can only imagine the holidays will get more fun now as our children start to understand what they are for.
Also, this isn't for mothers day, but this is a pair of "Slippers" Kari made me:
(with the help of her daddy). She is so inventive :)
1 cool people read this:
I love the slippers!
Post a Comment