Saturday, May 30, 2009

Do you ever have one of those moments...

When your children seem like they have grown up in a few short minutes. I picked up Dylan yesterday, and I swear he gained 3 lbs, learned to control his head, and figured out how to play with his hands, all during his nap. (Play with his hands translates to whopping himself a few times, a few scratches on his face and me having to rescue him when he gets a handful of hair and can't figure out how to let go).

And then there is Kari. She put on her skates yesterday with her shorts and short sleeves on, and all of the sudden she looked so grown up to me. I dunno. It was kinda sad. Here are a couple of pictures of her.
She is sulking in this one. And I can't even remember why.

Shorts and skates.

Close up of her poor little nose. She walked up beside me in the grocery store and I didn't see her and whopped her in the face with a can of baked beans. Poor kid :(
And, of course, Kaitlyn too :)


Come hither....

I don't even know :)

3 cool people read this:

Alyson said...

I have those moments all the time. They still, perpetually, grow by leaps and bounds and I turn around and WHOA they're all grown up and bigger than the last time I looked at them.

Mickellerox said...

I love the sulking shot! Her poor iddle nosey. :( Did she look at you like you'd beaten her? Kaitlyn's a cutie patootie. No pictures of the Dyl pickle though!

Becca said...

I completely agree with you about how they suddenly look older. Spencer will do something and then it hits me that he is going to start school this year and I'll be left home alone!!! They do grow up too fast. But those girls are dang cute. :) Love that picture of Dylan's feet coming out of the crib, precious. :)