Oh my gosh I just want to eat him!! I can't wait until I can snack on those chubby cheeks. Those little facial expressions are so sweet! Those dimples are to die for! Aahhh! I can't wait!
Hooray! His first baby movie!!! And, what a DARLING one it is, too! He's changed so very much. I love that he's cooing to his mommy. You can just see how much he adores you and is trying to tell you so. What a sweetie! I'm so jealous of Laura and Dan. Can't wait to see you ALL again. Soon I hope??? Love You!
Mommy and Daddy married in '02. Kari is in 10th grade (how do I have a high schooler?!?), Kaitlyn is in 8th, Dylan is in 6th (what?!?). And my baby, Kelsey, is in 3rd grade. Where does the time go? Mommy went back to school when she finally had some time to herself. And she is *this* close to finishing her bachelors! One. More. Semester!!! Welcome to our "normal"!
6 cool people read this:
Oh my gosh I just want to eat him!! I can't wait until I can snack on those chubby cheeks. Those little facial expressions are so sweet! Those dimples are to die for! Aahhh! I can't wait!
Emily, he is sooooo cute! I love, love, love the dimple!
He is so cute. YOU MUST GIVE HIM TO ME. Fed Ex will arrive shortly to pick him up from you and bring him to me.
I love that you had to banish his adoring sisters! How many baby vids do I have where the elder siblings just will.not.get.out.of.the.frame?
Hooray! His first baby movie!!! And, what a DARLING one it is, too! He's changed so very much. I love that he's cooing to his mommy. You can just see how much he adores you and is trying to tell you so. What a sweetie! I'm so jealous of Laura and Dan. Can't wait to see you ALL again. Soon I hope??? Love You!
LOL Alyson! "YOU MUST GIVE HIM TO ME." Classic! Tell Shmoopy he gave his son some super cute dimples, but I think his little "ooo" face is all you! :)
ew, lar. don't eat him. you cannibal.
but SO CUTE. so when is the next time you come up to va?
xoxo
Post a Comment