Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day and Night, Night and Day

That is from some musical somewhere, and for the life of me I can't think of which one it is. So, super cool points to you if you can tell me which one it is and I can stop trying to rack my overused brain to figure it out.

I was actually going to do a blog about Dylan. Since I have altered my diet ever so slightly (yeah right, who am I kidding... no milk and no chocolate... I could die!!!) and since he is pooping on a more regular basis (yes, when you become a mother poop is a regular conversation topic) Dylan is a much happier camper. Last night he slept in his bed all night long. In fact, since he is doing so much better, he seems to be sleeping more. He is up for about an hour every time he feeds, and them goes back to bed. He likes to cuddle more and is just generally happier all around. Sometimes it stinks knowing you affect your children so much (before they even know they are taking it all in). I just hope he keeps getting better :) And one day, I will eat chocolate again!


And, because he is in such a good mood, here are some pictures from a photo shoot today.

Tummy time...

I think he got tired of holding those cute big cheeks up :)

Time to roll over on his back (which he can do by himself). Although, I maintain I think it is really just his head gets off balance and the rest of him follows :)

And the last picture I think is super cute. His little piggies sticking out under the bedding and through the bars in his crib... :)

5 cool people read this:

Erin Noel said...

I love that last shot! And I'm so glad Dylan is doing better. It's amazing how little things that mama does effects a baby so dang much! Yay for sleeping better and being a happier little guy!

Wendy Loumeau said...

Look at those bright blue eyes! Super cute! You sure seem to be handling three without much more effort.

Alyson said...

He has changed so much! Adorable, adorable, adorable.

Mickellerox said...

What a great photo op! I see little pieces of Kaitlyn and Kari in his expressions :)

Butler Family said...

Look at how big he is getting already!! What a cutie he is