Monday, January 8, 2018

Swimming in da Pool!

Kaitlyn and McKenna wanted to be twinners that day with fancy hairstyles.  Aren't they so cute!
 La has a neighbor who has a fancy pool.  So, even though it was a bit of a hike to get there (Hellllllooooooo altitude difference {or at least that is why I am telling myself I was huffing and puffing when we arrived}), it was totally worth it for the kids to have a few hours of fun in the water!
 And, while I probably have taken a million pictures of my kids in the pool, and have subjected you to most of them, I'll just stick to the highlights this time around.

Check out that form!
 This girl loves jumping off the diving board!
 And, in case you didn't know...  this is the universal sign for.....
 This:
 Ben is a goober, but this pictures makes me laugh!
 The Dyl man also is a huge fan of cannonballs!
And never fear!  We slathered them up with sunscreen!  Sunburns?  Ain't nobody got time for that!

0 cool people read this: