One of the crafts Grandma brought to Utah was super fun because it exploded!
She would fill old film canisters with a small amount of paint, and then throw in part of an AlkaSeltzer tablet.
You shake it up a little bit, then put it on the paper.
Then stand back and prepared to be amazed!
The looks I captured on these kids faces!!!
They had so much fun!
Beffy was a little bit tired, so she stayed on the porch with Grandpa.
Sometimes the hardest part was waiting.
But if you could be patient, you would be rewarded.
And if you are a person who loves destruction, then you enjoyed it all the more!
We were able to have an old friend come to visit while I was there, and it was great to visit with her!
She brought her cute kids with her too!
I mean, is this the most exciting thing to ever happen in their little lives?!?! Possibly :)
All with a beautiful background of a summer sunset going on!
Then, even though it was waaaay past bedtime, we set up in the back yard for an outdoor movie experience.
Because Utah actually gets cooler in the evenings (unlike Alabama). And also, mosquitoes aren't a huge thing there.
Like it was so magical dude!

1 cool people read this:
I love seeing you guys all hang out, but I'm super jealous of it too! I love that Bon got to come out and hang with you guys and you got to hang with her kids too!!!!! What a magical day.
Post a Comment