We got to spend quite a bit of time in each others company, just breathing the same air and doing regular, every day stuff. It really was fun! I could imagine us doing those kinds of things together until we got old....
Just sitting around and reading books or something to pass the time.
Or even taking the occasional nap.
This story is adorable: Anna had to go potty during nap time. And wanted help from mom. But, mom was asleep and didn't hear Anna call. And Anna, being the obedient daughter that she was, waited until mom came to help her... But she fell asleep while doing so.
And may or may not have ended up with a pretty decent ring around the rosey when she was done :)
Also, La and I got to squeeze in a session while I was out there.
Only in Utah do they have sessions at the crack of dawn ;)






0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment