Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Spider Web

 Round these here parts, fall tends to mean wet.  During the spring and fall, we usually get rain almost daily.  And sometimes I like it, and sometimes I don't.
 This is our resident spider friend.  I think I shall name him George.  Except I won't hug him and pet him.  I won't even touch him.  But he is small enough, and not gross enough, that so long as George stays outside, I'll leave him be.
 The other afternoon, after it had rained, I looked out my front windows for some reason, and noticed that George's abode had nice little water droplets all over it.
And I thought "Well, that is very picturesque, isn't it?"
This close, I may have the wrong lens or the wrong setting, but my camera couldn't auto focus.  I had to manually move the dang thing.  However, I'm fairly pleased with the results :)

2 cool people read this:

Becca said...

Love. Favorite would be the third, but they all look great Emily! :)

Laura said...

I'm just grateful George was not home at the time. ;) Cool pictures for sure though!