Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy Fall Y'all!!!

I know the fall equinox was last week.  But it has been a long, hot summer round these here parts.  And, one day, I woke up to take the kids to school in the morning, and it wasn't 78* already at 8am in the morning.  And my whole outlook on the day changed.
 So while it doesn't look like this around here yet (isn't it beautiful?!?!)
 All the stores have their stuff out.  Have had them out for a few weeks at least!
 And our first fall festival is this weekend.  And we have many more to come!
 And I can't wait.  To cuddle into my blankets and wear sweatshirts and not sweat all the live long day.
 So, welcome to October ladies and gentlemen!
May the your outlook be cool and crisp until it turns frigid and cold ;)

1 cool people read this:

Becca said...

I love this month more and more each year because of these beautiful colors and cooler weather. Yay for fall!