For hubby's birthday, I blocked out the whole weekend (labor day weekend) for him to work on his truck. He had had a small accident while he was driving to the job site, and needed to have the bumper replaced. He got a quote, but then, in true hubby form, surfed around on the internet. He found that if he put the bumper on himself, he would have enough money to not only get a fancy bumper, but also to install a small levelling kit.
That weekend was hot. And we sweated. And got dirty. Kari was a great help, while we kept the younger kids busy inside.
See? I told you he got dirty!
In the end, we finally got everything done. And we even let the kids help. Kelsey put on all the lug nuts!
And hubby was sore for days afterwards, what with his back and all :)
2 cool people read this:
Yay for price hunting, but I was thinking that has got to be hurting his back! ouchie. Glad it's done though. :)
Well done! Cute helpers too.
Post a Comment