Remember our exciting adventures back in November with involving Kelsey and ambulances and CT scans and neck braces? Well, that was a whole 10 months ago. Kelsey wasn't even 3 yet. I didn't think she really remembered it. The other day as the kids were getting ready in the morning, Kelsey pulled her shirt on over her head and, apparently, strained a muscle in her neck. She started crying and was very stiff. I helped her get her shirt on the rest of the way and gave her some ibuprofen. But, as we headed down to breakfast, it was still causing her some pain so she asked for her "wipe fing" (white thing) and told me she needed to go to the hosptial.
Poor child wore the brace off and on for the rest of the day. Several days, in fact. It probably took her a whole week to not look stiff as she played around the house. Poor child. I guess it will be one of those traumatic things she will remember, even though she was "too young" to remember.

1 cool people read this:
Aw, poor girl. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
Post a Comment