Dear Blogosphere,
Oh how I have missed thee. It seems like forever (although, it actually has been almost 3 weeks) since we had to turn in the computer, then replace the hard drive (AGAIN) then reload everything (AGAIN). And yet, here thou art. Waiting. Right where I left thee. Hoping that my witty humor and cute children will come back to entertain thee. Well, wait no longer. The mastah has returned!!!
I figure I will set things off with a bang: a typical evening here in the Smith household. It is something to do with Daddy. Because, seriously, the girls aren't like this during the day. Or even on the evenings with daddy is out of town. But, when he walks in the door, man, they are crawling all over him like ants on a picnic. And, although there are definitely days when he would like to actually get into the house before being "invited" (and I use that term loosely) to wrastle, he loves every minute of it....
All the while Dylan and Kaitlyn beat out a tattoo on the Spongebob Tribal Drum of Strength, Flexibility, and Courage. I mean, check out that face. He is gonna be a percussionist when he grows up. Heaven help us.
6 cool people read this:
The blogosphere has missed you! I have missed you! Welcome back! Yay for cuggling and wrastling! :)
Aw, they're just so darn cute. I would seriously nosh on Dylan if we were in the same place. B has the same mad skillz of wrestling all simultaneously while keeping track of who needs a cushioning arm and who needs a squish. I have no idea how he does it.
I totally missed you blogging! How FUN to see these events! Makes me feel like I was there!
And this is for real, folks! It DOES happen, every time there is the opportunity for it. I've seen it! And, it's as fun as it looks! Makes me miss them even more....
Love, Grandma
I LOVE all these pictures!! They make me smile! thanks for blogging
I love the last picture, if you look closely, there is so much going on.
Post a Comment