Monday, June 21, 2010

Howdy Howdy Howdy

Have I mentioned before that my husband is/wants to be a cowboy? No? Well, my husband wants to be a cowboy. He wants to live out in the middle of no where, ride horses and work cattle all day, come home encrusted with sweat and manure, and enjoy life. Yikes.... My skin crawls at just the thought of the laundry. As a result, my children seem to want the same things. Its strange, because he doesn't talk about it very often. Especially not around the kids. So, I have to think it is inherited somehow, rather than his influence, but... what do I know? Anyway, that is how we ended up with this cowboy hat.

And, amazingly, he kept it on.
It doesn't matter that he is playing with the tea set. Cowboys gotta drink somethin'!
This was on a different day (obviously) but still just as cute. Its almost like he is tipping his hat and saying "Howdy Ma'am" (instead of trying to take it off).

3 cool people read this:

Laura said...

What a handsome little cowboy! Love that dude!

Alyson said...

So cute. We have like eleventy pairs of kid cowboy boots we could pass on if ya'll were closer.

James and Kista said...

Love the last picture, and I love that he always seems to be playing with pink, girlie toys and that I probably wouldn't have noticed it except for the comments :)