Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Exotic Type Person

I am sure it has nothing to do with hubby's masculinity. Or how we are raising him. Or what his preferences will be when he grows up. However, and I am going to admit this on the Internet (which means everyone will know), I'm just gonna say it.... Mysonlikestoplaywithjewelryandpurses. Whew! Glad I got that off my chest!

Please note the ring around his toe. That is all :)
Yes, mother dearest. Is there something the matter with my costume, as such?
Nah! Nothing could be wrong when those dimples comes out to play!
He looks like some kind of exotic Indian shaman... Thankfully, the earrings are over his ears, not through them. Like some exotic drool-y shaman... Don't pay any attention to the big wet spot on his shirt under his mouth. Yeah. That's it.... Noooooo attention.
He looks like he isn't even aware that he is wearing earrings that don't even go with his shirt! What is wrong with that kid?!?!
Its a good thing we have the beads as a constant. They really tie the whole look together.
What? Just sitting in a pile of beads and jewelry. Something wrong with that?
No dear. Nothing at all :)

6 cool people read this:

Alyson said...

I have pictures of each of my boys dressed up and made up by their elder sisters. Christian's favorite dress up when he was 2.5YO was a pink leotard and pink tutu. And he turned out fine!

K Thompson said...

Nice updates. They're all cute as heck! Dadpa

Laura said...

I'm sure it has everything to do with his SISTERS! Fun! In the dimple picture he looks so much like Justin. Then in another picture, he looks similar to Kenna. :)

Erin Noel said...

I love reading your blog! You guys are so funny.

Mickellerox said...

Accessories are EVERYTHING! They can jazz up any outfit or accentuate an already cute onesie. And look at how the necklace compliments his eyes! His dimple picture is especially adorable. :) Love it!

James and Kista said...

Man he is so stinking cute!