Monday, June 8, 2009

Pictures that'll break your heart :)

Some of you have been to my house and seen the little cradle that hubby made the girls (and I designed :). Kari was playing with it the other day and I needed to change Kaitlyn's diaper, so... I put him in it. Lets just say, he should be glad he has his own, because this one appears to be a bit on the small side.

Poor kid barely fits. Note the heart cut outs in the ends.


And, as always, his poor little hand sticking through the bars.
And I just couldn't resist taking these :)

4 cool people read this:

James and Kista said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! Love the cradle, good job guys! I love the last pic of the feet in the heart!

Butler Family said...

That last picture is so priceless!! What a handsome boy!!

Mickellerox said...

They DO break my heart. Especially because he has my favorite "deer in the headlights" expression. The feet in the heart are precious! You should totally start a little sideline business doing photography :)

Alyson said...

Oh man, I'd put him in every week and snap pics if I were you. Too cute.