Monday, June 22, 2009

Dylan

This post is several fold. First, I am including some cute pictures of Dylan's continuing male pattern baldness. He, like his sisters, is going to loose all the hair he came with and grow some new ones. Also, like his sisters, he is loosing it rather quickly, which kinda made me nervous. But it also makes him a hairy (or should I say hairless) beast. Hair all over in his bed, his blankets, and when I cuddle him, on me... Oh well...



Notice in these pictures not the spit up on his shirt, but the shirt itself. I liked the cute baseball buttons, which also happen to be his fathers sport of choice.


And this last picture, I just think is cute of his deep dreamy eyes :) Love that little chubby face :)


This video started as a cute little Dylan exercise video. But Kaitlyn got in the way... I couldn't resist.

2 cool people read this:

Alyson said...

He's a cutie, for sure!

Mickellerox said...

1. He really DID lose all his hair! I looked at one of the first shots of him and he had enough hair for a faux-hawk. On the plus side, he has gained quite a bit of chub, so I think it's a fair trade.

2. LOVE how Kaitlyn totally bogarts the shot! It's totally adorable to see her little ringlets though, and to watch her tweak the buttons. Forgivable. :)