Quoted from my loving BIL Danny Boy. Just wait little man... You are next!!! :)
Was it the most exciting, most fabulous, most bestest birthday ever? Maybe not, but, it was still ok. With the hubby out of town and the inability to eat eggs, chocolate, or milk, I wasn't even planning on doing a cake. However, at dinner, Kari burst into tears because there wasn't any. I think she was really upset because she wasn't going to get a treat after dinner. So, I followed a recipe for a cake the in-laws make called "dump cake", (it doesn't have eggs and I changed the butter to margarine) and am eating that. No candles, but the family did sing to me :) I did treat myself to a pj day. No grocery shopping, only 2 loads of laundry. Easy meals. Hey, I will take what I can get. Maybe now that I am in my mid-late twenties, birthdays can be officially low key. Happy birthday to me :)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Mid-late twenties, kids, responsibilities...jeez, you're old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 cool people read this:
Pumpkin dump cake is possibly my favorite thing ever. I don't know what you dumped, but I bet it was yummy! Happy birthday, spring chick.
Post a Comment