Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dylan-ism

Well, lets complete the set, shall we?

I love his nursing, what should I call them?... actions... Before he starts he has that open mouth, head twisting from side to side, whole body stiff and anxious thing... Then, when he latches, his knees pull up, his elbows pull in, and his little fists hold on to either side. Then I love between sides how he gets anxious and fusses as he rubs his face all over my shoulder and tries to eat my shirt or gives me nice slobbery hickeys on my neck while I try to burp him. And, most of all, I love that the whole process repeats itself as he gets ready for the next side :)

1 cool people read this:

Mickellerox said...

The fussing between sides doesn't seem to let up...McKenna still does it! You'd think there'd be a little classic conditioning where they'd learn from their experience that you aren't about to deprive them of their food, but no... they're still salivating like Pavlov's dogs ;)