Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Love it when they come to visit...

My sister, her husband and their daughter came to visit us down in good ol' Alabamy. I love love loved having them here, and even though they wore me out (I am so in need of a nap), I would have kept them here forever :) We showed them around a bit, played some games, ate some decent food (if I do say so myself) and hung out at the pool. Thanks for coming Thompson, Danny Boy and Kenna! We love you guys so much, and miss you already!

This is the first time all the Thompson grandchildren have been together, so of course we had to take lots of pictures. These are for you Grandma and Grandpa!


Photo Op on Saturday, after everyone was dressed for the day



Sunday, after church

Just the girls :)
Just my kiddos :)
Kari and Dylan. Note how happy he is...

Kari and McKenna. Note how happy she is....

And, of course, what blog would be complete without a picture of my children playing in a box...


The End.

4 cool people read this:

Alyson said...

Adorable! That visit was too short, even for me!

Laura said...

Amen! We should have planned longer! But employment is important too, I guess. We had SO SO much fun!! Thanks for hosting! Can't wait till the next time. :)

Mickellerox said...

Laura - employment is for the birds! :) These are some fabulous shots Emmer. I love that they all look related! I need to hurry up and marry Robert Pattinson so we can add some more Thompson grandchildren. ;) Tee hee!

Mickellerox said...

PS - I love that you can see Kaitlyn's diaper in about half these shots :-D