Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Pa!

Pa is 90. Can you believe it?!? 90!!! We went down to celebrate his birthday and it also happened to be a family reunion, so everyone came. It was really fun. I didn't happen to get any good pictures of the reunion or his 90th birthday party. But, here are some random pictures of this weekend.

The kids hanging out on the couch.
Dylan celebrated Pa's birthday by taking a 2 hour nap on his lap. I kid you not. And of course, Pa wouldn't move until Dylan woke up by himself. I am sure his leg was numb. But, I think it is pretty cute they are holding hands.



All the Smith Cousins watching a movie before bed. Seconds before this picture was snapped, Kaitlyn was in the exact same position :)



This has nothing to do with Pa's birthday. But I wanted to put the picture up, so... I took this picture because Dylan was hanging out on the floor, and Mollie put her toy in front of him expecting him to play with her. Made me laugh :)


And this is a picture to show that he is loosing his hair. Not only is he loosing it, but he is loosing it in patches of baldness. Poor kid...

7 cool people read this:

Mickellerox said...

MAN! Look at his cheeks though! Who cares about baby pattern baldness when you can munch on cheeks like those?! Here's a solution for ya if you're too worried though... ;)

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/baby-toupee/27129/

Mickellerox said...

Also, I think it's super cute that Mollie's ready to play with him. A couple more months and they'll be ready to slobber all over each other!

Mickellerox said...

One more... I also totally <3 your little girls! Kisses from Auntie Pickle! MOUA! :-*

Becca said...

I love these pictures! Every one of them is GREAT and super duper cute. Especially the last one, the one of Dylan...oh man, he's handsome! :)

Erin Noel said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the hand-holding picture!

Alyson said...

I think his hair is adoh-rabble!

Butler Family said...

What precious pictures of the kid!! Too too cute!!!