Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

One of the last things we did before the trip was over was try to get some pictures of all the grand kids together. Someone had the bright idea to go to the pumpkin patch... Although I don't think we ever really got a good posed shot, there are some cute "action" ones.

Pop. Leading the troops in.
This is what we started with:
Which progressed to this. Please note how happy both Karley and Dylan appear.
This was the best we got... Not bad, but, not good either.
Little Miss Priss just wanted to go explore. (Check out the boots :)
I love the "thoughtfulness" of this picture...
Auntie and her mini-me lookalike :)
Hubby, and his mini-me lookalike.
He was such a little grump during this outing... But, you will see that later.
Love it!
At least a decent time was had by all.

2 cool people read this:

Mickellerox said...

SUCH A GRUMP! Look at that scowl from atop his dad's shoulders! Justin is so great with your kids! Just snuggling up to Dylan there and giving him a little extra attention when he needs it. And there is hardly a smiling face on anyone in that 3rd shot. Priceless.

Laura said...

Those group shots are awesome! I love the screaming, sad, children. I also love Kari's efforts to make a smile. Karley really does look a LOT like her mama! Dylan looks more like you though. Sorry Justin.