Monday, November 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Attitude

I mentioned before that Dylan has started to come out of his shell. Translation: he knows what he wants, and is starting to assert his opinion. Where did that come from? When I grew up, kids weren't allowed to have opinions until they are 22 :) More often than not, it is ok, and he hams it up for me and the camera. On this particular day, he was not interested.

"Dylan, smile!" "No."

I think he gets it from his cousin Karley :)
"Dylan, look at mommy!"
He would not smile at me.
I couldn't even get him to look at me half the time.
Not gonna do it. Not gonna look at the camera.
Or he cried... That's always helpful.

Poor traumatized kid. Sometimes, being an 18 month old is so hard :P

2 cool people read this:

Laura said...

I DO love the jeans and tennis shoes look though. He looks so big! Did he miss his nap or something? Cute little fuss! Yea, "no" and "opinions" are a new thing for me to deal with here too.

Mickellerox said...

My favorite photo is the 5th one down where he is looking at you over his shoulder. Tell him to try being 18 months times uhhh......20, like I am, and then let's see how many tear stains are on that cute little shirt :-p