The rule is "No ball games in the house".
are a "responsible" adult and an 18 month old.
"Kick it, son."
"Now, run right through me!"
I love how Dylan has his little finger out too. We couldn't convince him to kick the ball instead of holding it like his daddy :)
Reminds me of Bill Cosby :)
*PS- I have no idea who Mencia is.. I only wanted it for the Bill Cosby joke at the beginning*
2 cool people read this:
So, to prevent this, YOU need to be the one teaching him. :) Then the "Hi mom!" will be more acceptable. :)
That is SO cute that Dylan thought Justin was showing him how to hold the ball! :) And the Cosby reference is PERFECT. Carlos Mencia is just some other comedian who is not as good as Cosby ;)
My CAPTCHA word is "chicibbl", which I believe is pronounced "chick-ee-bibble". That is all.
Post a Comment