Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Individual Pumpkins

Although we couldn't get any good group pictures, we got some pretty decent individual pumpkins.... I mean, kid pictures :)
Cousin Ashley
Cousin Taylor

Kari

I know it isn't a big cheesy grin, but I think it captures her pretty well :)
Kaitlyn
She is really figuring out how to ham it up. She can be pretty funny at times.
One of my faves :)
I know he looks terrified, but he really just refused to look at me and the camera.
So we tried to give him a toy.... Yeah. That didn't work either.
Oh well. Such cute little pumpkins anyway :)

2 cool people read this:

Laura said...

Yeah, I really like Kari and Kaitlyn's photos. Very festive! :)

Mickellerox said...

I love all of your punkins. Leave the big orange gourds that come with them in AL and just ship all 3 of them out to me please, asap. :)