Monday, April 27, 2015

Pa's: Luker Falls

Because we had such a full house, we decided to take the hike down to Luker.  
The kids love to go down and play in the water.  Mollie too. ;)
We were able to convince Santa and "Joe" to come with us too!  They needed to explore the land.
There were plenty of rocks to throw.
No Santas or "Joe"s were harmed in the hike to Luker.
The kids thought it was a little bit chilly!
The top of Luker is just so photogenic!
And then, afterwards, plenty of naps to be taken.  Not really.  Hubby was the only one...  The rest of us stayed awake to visit for the last 30 minutes before it was time to head home.  
I love that Kelsey gave him her blankie :)

3 cool people read this:

Becca said...

That's a beautiful place!!! Aw, Kelsey is just looking out for her tired daddy. :)

K Thompson said...

What a beautiful place. I love that you shared it with your friends. Special places are perfect for sharing with special friends. That's why Kelsey shared her blankie. She knew exactly what her daddy needed. What a sweetheart. A lovely ending for your photo montage.

Laura said...

I wondered what was on Justin's stomach. Cute baby blanket! I also wondered if the water was pretty cold?