Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pa's House: Nana and Pop

So, Friday during the day, Santa, the kids, and I went down (and got locked out for a little while).  Friday evening hubby came down.  Early Saturday morning "Joe" came down.  And by Saturday afternoon we had a full house as Nana and Pop came to stay too.
Pop is the family Sudoku player, and the kids like to "help".
And I am not 100% sure what is going on in this picture.  
Suffice it to say, Kari is no longer the small baby she once was.

3 cool people read this:

Becca said...

Aw, but what a great Nana to hold her like her little baby!!! :) I bet Kari was loving life right there. :) Grandparents are the best.

Laura said...

That's a pretty cute picture of Kari though! I especially love the too small baby blanket on her as well. ;)

Alyson said...

I would sit quietly next to Pop getting along just fine. I love Sudoku.