We had the awesome opportunity to go to a circus recently. The Shriners put on a circus, and sent free tickets home with the girls. Since we love the Shriners, and try to support them in anyway possible, we bought tickets for the rest of the family and prepared for a fun time. We grabbed Wendy's on the way over (they have the best fries, amiright?) and I gobbled mine in the car. Seating was first come, first served, so Kelsey (and her smuggled chicken nuggets) and I went in to save seats, while hubby and the kids stayed out and ate a leisurely picnic dinner in the truck.
They opened the show with a local marching band, which, of course, is one of my favorite things.
This is our local shrine club, and current sponsoring club.
But he looks happier from the front.
While there weren't all the acts that a super duper 3 ring circus might have, they had plenty to keep us entertained, and the tickets were significantly cheaper too, so I won't complain!
The girls were impressed they "jungled" fire!
Kelsey really liked the "goggie" act.
While I know there are physics basics and stuff involved, I always enjoy this act.
The act with the horse/pony was hubby's favorite, of course. The little pony kept running around in circles and wouldn't jump over the camel. It was cute :)
Dylan really like the motorcycles. This, by the way, was also the loudest act.
"The circus, the circus! I love the circus!" Brownie points if you can name that movie. :)
2 cool people read this:
I do not remember the movie. yikes! But the circus looks fun!!!! Um, and you are definitely right about Wendy's fries....great, now I'm craving some, thanks.
How fun! Glad it was so entertaining. :)
Post a Comment