Friday, November 8, 2013

Playing Outside

Its that time of the year again!  That time where we can finally hit rocks with sticks!
No!  That's not what I meant.  That time of the year we can wear ourselves out on our bikes!
When it is finally cool enough to play outside.  (or march as the case may be.  LOVE.  This.  Picture.)
Something about taking pictures of my children's backs....  I dunno.  I do love the lighting and the coloring and the crispness of the pictures my new camera affords.  Have I mentioned I really like it? :)
Kaitlyn decided to gather things to make a soup...
Oh man!  Check out that lip!
Good thing Kaitlyn was there to help her feel better :)
Chasing bubbles (even if you can't see them :)
Cute sweaty boy in a sweatshirt.  Maybe it wasn't that cold...
Hello Kelsey!
Kaitlyn wanted to work on her pogo skills.  
More bubbles!  Love this one too :)
Slow mo blow!
Scrunchy face!
Backwards Tricycle.
And a good time was had by all.  I love it when the fall finally hits us!

3 cool people read this:

Becca said...

What fun you guys have outside!!! The bubble pictures are AWESOME!!!

Alyson said...

It's definitely a climate I'm not familiar with, but I do love it when yer kids play outside! Did you guys ever get the pool up and running again after it dumped its contents?

Laura said...

Did the pogo stick work on the grass? Didn't sink in? You guys just need to move here. We have better weather. ;)