While Grandma was here, I had some friends come over to make some Oreo truffles. It is the first time I have made them, and they were quite yummy :) My friend brought her super duper food processor to make the process easier (which it did). But it also made the process louder. This picture makes Kelsey look terrified.
But it didn't really bother her that much :)
For Valentines Day I got the bright idea to have my children give out cakepops instead of suckers (which I hate (because they get get everything sticky and they take forever to finish)) and because I figured it would be cheaper than any kind of chocolate. So, other than a few hours of work for me, I thought they would be better all around.
I think they turned out pretty cute too!
I ran out of sticks, and had some chocolate flavored almond bark left over from the truffles, so we just had some (strawberry flavored because the girls wanted them pink) cake balls. And they were pretty yummy!
Lastly, I had to take this picture of Mollie Dog. Kaitlyn gave her a valentine card.
She didn't want anyone to be left out :)
3 cool people read this:
those look great!! you did an awesome job. i'm always so intimidated to do things like that.
Seriously?!?! You made cake pops for your girls to hand out?!?! I'm WAY to lazy to do that. But they look awesome! :) Mollie is looking old to me and glad she got some love too.
These look amazing!! Cake pops always scared me; I'm so impressed!
Post a Comment