Hubby is lucky enough to have a job that provides him with a cell phone. This particular cell phone, while not the absolute top of the line, is leaps and bounds ahead of the old-brick-emergency-pay-as-you-go phone I have. No. I'm not jealous. Why do you ask?
His old work phone recently stopped working, and the techie guru's at his office provided him with another. In the course of all this, he removed the old pictures from his phone. He had nothing to do with them particularly at work, so he bequeathed them to me, because I am a mother, and I have a place for everything.
This one was taken by Kari when allowed to play with the phone one day.
Kelsey. At sister Kari's softball game. Look how little she is!
And bald.
And chunky!
This one (obviously taken months later-although notice the amount of hair still remains the same) is from a lunch outing. Kelsey was having a hard time deciding between the surf and turf and a salad :)
This one hubby took of the kids. I don't know where he was, or why I wasn't with him when the three older kids were, but it was obviously somewhere with a plethora of cowboy hats.
Yes. I used plethora in a sentence. Deal with it. :)






1 cool people read this:
So cute! I like Kaitlyn's pigtails with the cowboy hat too. Nice touch. Phone cameras are awesome to have around. :)
Post a Comment