Monday, July 27, 2015

Update

Almost a month ago I was getting ready to travel up to visit with my inlaws.  While I was there I received the tragic news that my Grandfather was at deaths door.  I booked a ticket knowing I wouldn't be able to see him again in this life, but hoping to be there for his funeral.  After that, my sister and parents followed me home for Kaitlyn's baptism and then a week of fun and shenanigans.  The whole time, my computer was being stupid and only charging in certain positions.  So, here I am, still waiting on computer fixes, and perilously holding my computer in certain positions to make sure it charges.  And, believe it or not, I have 2 weeks before school starts!  Crazy, right?!?!  So, I think I am just going to go ahead and take the next two weeks off.  Imma fix the ding dang computer and get a few more things ironed out before we start 5th, 3rd, and 1st grade.  I DO plan on coming back.  I DO plan on continually sharing all kinds of things that are more than likely boring with my signature humor and a satirical twist.  Be patient my friends.  I shall return.

2 cool people read this:

K Thompson said...

Look forward to your return! Dad

Becca said...

I think your computer knew I wouldn't be able to read your great posts everyday. Thank you computer! Now I'm not so far behind. ;)